Week 1 - Document management is not Google drive
Time & Location
About the event
Marie Kondo Your Business Documents
Tuesday's at 10 with Ron
4 steps to go from document chaos to document management
In the next four weeks we will be going over how to take control of your documents and give them the Marie Kondo experience. We will cover why using a file share or Dropbox or others is not document management but just document storage and difficult to use. In this we will cover the basics of what makes a true document control system. Then the basics of choosing a scanner and not overbuying for your requirements. Then how do you design a solution to meet your requirements and last but certainly not least how does workflow software manage the processes of your business and make sure nothing falls thru the cracks.
- Join our 4-week webinar series to learn 1 step each week.
- Week 1 - Document management is not Google drive or dropbox
- Week 2 - Choosing a scanner simplified
- Week 3 - Designing the solution
- Week 4 - Workflow - The processes of your business